Yith Woocommerce Stripe Premium
Your Credit-card-integrated Shop:
increase sales by improving customer loyalty and brand image
Industry research has proved that credit card payments online increase sales up to 23% because products and services become more easily available to customers.
YITH WooCommerce Stripe offers the possibility to make all this simpler and quicker in your own e-commerce by both sparing you the trouble to do it from backend side and granting your reliability on the web.
All biggest and reliable e-commerce websites allow credit card payments, so they allow integration within their own website instead of referring to another external website.
Some storekeepers do avoid the trouble of credit card integration because processing might result more difficult, but so they lose in reliability. YITH WooCommerce Stripe makes credit card payment integration for you and with the circuits it offers.
Moreover, allowing different payment methods, besides standard ones offered by WooCommerce, has many advantages for your business activity. Making payment an automated process improves productivity because it does not take your time that you can devote to other aspects of your work and makes things also quicker, which is really appreciated by your users.
Your brand image results improved and your customers’ loyalty too. Moreover, the possibility to use credit card allows customers to feel freer to spend more when they make purchases.
YITH WooCommerce Stripe makes this possible for the many countries supported. Be sure you or your business are based in one of the supported countries (refer to this page) and then enjoy it!
For the correct functioning of the plugin, it is VITAL that the SSL protocol is active.
For further information, please go to SSL Information page.
The list of the credit cards supported from Stripe is available in this section.
In order to accept payments with Stripe, however, you or your business must be based in one of the
countries Stripe supports: refer to this page to learn more about it.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Three payment modes:
- Standard Checkout: display credit card fields on your store (SSL required)
- Stripe checkout: redirect users to the checkout page hosted in Stripe
- Elements checkout: show an embedded form hosted by Stripe
- Make order refunds directly from administrator’s order page
- Save user card details automatically or let them choose whether saving them for future payments or not
- Users can manage credit card numbers from their own account
- Authorize credit cards and allow deferred payment (i.e. after order completion)
- Send Stripe user data inserted during checkout
- Use webhooks to sync any actions in your Stripe account (refunds, partial refunds, user profile changes etc...) with your website
- Automatic insertion of users in the blacklist in case of rejected payment
- Possibility to set the invoice data as mandatory, also for classic checkout forms
- Totally compatible with YITH WooCommerce Subscription and YITH WooCommerce Membership
- Support to the renew mode of YITH WooCommerce Subscription: renewal orders are now handled by YITH Subscription plugin and changes to amount and renew date are now allowed
- When renew of a YITH WooCommerce Subscription type product fails, try again with other cards New