Woocommerce Local Pickup Plus
Offer Pickup for Any Product, Anywhere
The built-in “Local Pickup” shipping method for WooCommerce allows your customers to come to you to pick up their purchased products. While this works great for stores with a single brick-and-mortar location, it poses large issues for stores with multiple locations or distribution centers.
Local Pickup Plus provides a far more robust pickup system for retailers with multiple locations, distribution centers, or pickup sites. Provide pickup locations across the country (or in other countries!), limit pickup to certain items, restrict which products are available at a location, accept scheduled pickup dates, and more!
Using Local Pickup Plus, your customers know exactly where to go to pick up their products, and you know where to expect them. Customers will see a list of available pickup locations for each product that can be picked up (or you can opt to only allow one pickup location per order), and can choose locations that that let them receive orders where they want them.
What does Local Pickup Plus add to WooCommerce?
- Set up multiple pickup locations for the customer to choose a pickup location at checkout
- Selected pickup location is displayed in customer’s Account – View Order page, order emails, and in Order Admin
- Allow, require, or restrict pickup for individual products and product categories NEW
- Determine if each product can be picked up at a different place, or if only one pickup location is available per order
- If you allow per-item pickup locations, you can even limit which products are available at a location! NEW
- Set costs or discounts for choosing pickup for a package
- Export and import pickup locations via CSV NEW
- Notify a list of email addresses when an order contains a pickup at a given location NEW
- Define business days and hours to allow or require selecting a pickup date NEW
- Compatible with several plugins, such as WooCommerce Customer / Order CSV Export, WooCommerce Customer / Order XML Export, and WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing Lists NEW
- Support for Google Maps Geocoding to sort locations by distance from customer NEW
- Supports multiple shipping methods per order
- Use the pickup location as the taxable address
Limit Pickup Location Products – NEW
Each pickup location can have its own settings for holidays, business hours, and more. However, there maybe greater differences between your locations, too, such as the stock each carries. If certain locations only carry certain products, you can limit which products are available for pickup at a given location.