Woocommerce Elavon Converge Payment Gateway
Secure Payment and ACH Processing for WooCommerce with Elavon Converge
Accept credit card payments with Elavon, the fourth largest merchant acquirer in North America. Elavon Converge for WooCommerce is a gateway plugin that allows you to take credit card and eCheck payments directly on your WooCommerce store. Customers never leave your site during the checkout process, which results in a seamless checkout process. Includes full support for WooCommerce Subscriptions and WooCommerce Pre-Orders!
An SSL certificate is required for PCI compliance due to the direct checkout to ensure that your customers’ payment information is secure. The direct checkout allows you to keep the customer on your site for the entire process, allowing you greater control over the checkout experience so that you can test and implement the most effective experience for your store.
This Elavon Converge payment gateway connector lets you take advantage of several features offered by Elavon, such as refunds, card tokenization, and eCheck processing.
Why Choose Elavon?
- Accept credit and debit card payments directly on your site
- Accept eCheck / ACH transactions at checkout NEW
- Display customizer authorization confirmation messages for eCheck transactions
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout NEW
- Updated payment form at checkout with retina icons and inline validation NEW
- Customers never leave your site during checkout
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic orders NEW
- Full Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions NEW
- Full Support for WooCommerce Pre-Orders NEW
- Customers can add saved payment methods to their accounts without going through checkout NEW
- Process refunds and voids automatically from within WooCommerce NEW
- Capture prior authorized transactions right from the WooCommerce edit order screen NEW
- Accepts all Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
- Supports Multi-Currency to allow transactions in multiple currencies or those different from your account currency NEW
Simple, Seamless Checkout
Using the Elavon extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like, while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, providing a simple checkout process for the user and maximum customizability for the business owner.
You can now opt to show detailed decline messages to your customers, no more “an error occurred” error messages!
Support for Automatic Refunds & Voids – NEW
Shop employees can now process refunds for an order paid for with Elavon directly from within WooCommerce — no more logging into your merchant account to process refunds! Speed up your store management by creating full or partial refunds from the “Edit Order” screen and sending the transaction automatically to Elavon by clicking “Refund via Credit Card”.
If the transaction has not been captured or settled, a transaction void will be performed automatically instead to cancel the order.
Securely Save Customer Payment Methods – NEW
Customers can easily & securely save multiple credit cards to their account for faster checkout, which are displayed in unified “My Payments” section of their account. Payment data is stored on Elavon’s secure servers, so your responsibility for PCI compliance is significantly reduced. There’s no limit to the number of credit cards a customer can store on their account.
Customers can also change their active payment method, add payment methods, and remove payment methods from the My Account page. The “Add Payment Method” workflow is seamless and tokenizes card information for future use without requiring the customer to go through checkout!
Full Support for Subscriptions and Pre-Orders – NEW
Elavon is an ideal gateway for WooCommerce Subscriptions, offering support for all of Subscriptions features – payment date changes, subscription date changes, and more. The gateway also fully-supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders, so you can take customer’s payment information upfront and then automatically charge their payment method once the pre-order is released.
Full Support for eChecks – NEW
Customers with bank accounts can checkout using their bank account information for a checking or savings account. This plugin will automatically display the required authorization messages for eCheck transactions at chekcout. To use this feature, you must have eChecks enabled for your account.
Capture Charges directly from WooCommerce
Some users choose to set the payment gateway to only authorize charges rather than authorize & capture them. However, this requires the user to then log into the payment gateway admin to capture charges. Versions 2.0+ of this extension allow you to optionally capture previously authorized transactions directly from the WooCommerce Edit Order screen rather than logging into your Elavon control panel to do so. Simply edit the order, select the “Capture Charge” action, and charges will be captured through Elavon.
Multi-Currency Support – NEW
WooCommerce Elavon Converge supports Multi-Currency from Elavon to allow merchants to run transactions in a currency different from the account currency. This allows merchants to charge transactions in a currency different from the account currency, or to use a currency switcher (such as the Aelia Currency Switcher – purchase required) to let customers choose their currency to purchase.
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension ?
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Login to your Elavon account (sign up for Elavon if you don’t already have an account) and grab your account credentials and PIN
- Save this information on the settings page
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy secure payment processing!