Twitomatic - Twitter Automatic Post Generator
Twitomatic Automatic Post Generator and Twitter Auto Poster Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge Twitter To WordPress and WordPress To Twitter post importer plugin that is ideal for auto blogging and automatical Twitter post publishing. It uses the Twitter CodeBird API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
What is interesting to know is that content from Twitter tweets are not indexed by search engines. So, content generated in this way is automatically considered as unique in term of SEO.
It also can be used to automatically publish Twitter posts every time you publish a new post to your blog.
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Predefined set of keywords
- To get tweets from a specific user, type in the ‘Keyword Search’ parameter, the following: ‘from:my_twitter_user_name’
Some usage examples:
- Coronavirus related Twitter sites
- Brexit related Twitter sites
- Super Bowl related Twitter sites
- Trump related Twitter sites
- The possibilities are endless!
Other plugin features:
- v2.0.0 update: Ability to make screenshots of social posts, and embed them directly into generated posts – Video tutorial
- v1.8.0 update: import tweets as comments for any post or page you define. Watch a video about this update here
- Automatic Twitter tweet generator every time you publish a new post to WordPress
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – built-in, The Best Spinner, SpinRewriter or WordAI – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- grab tweets localized by address or coordinates
- select source language
- search from only recent or popular tweets
- skip retweets/replies
- generate post or page
- [twitomatic_twitter_card id=825978175054368773] shortcode to include a tweet in ‘Twitter Card’ format to your website
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images or videos, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Twitter meta tags inclusion for the entire blog
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content