Ninja Forms - Stripe
Ninja Forms - Stripe
Set up any WordPress form to accept credit card payments or donations through Stripe. Base totals on a fixed amount, user entered amount, or a calculated total!
The Stripe extension enables you to accept credit card payments directly from your WordPress website using the secure Stripe Checkout process. Customers never leave your site, instead completing their payments from the customizable Stripe Checkout modal window.
The most secure and flexible way to accept credit card payments using WordPress forms.
Stripe is a global leader in international commerce that currently operates in over two dozen countries around the world. Their bank level security protocols protect billions of dollars worth of transactions annually. There is simply no safer way to accept credit card payments in WordPress.
Alongside state of the art security, the Stripe extension offers incredible flexibility in how your WordPress forms collect the payments you need.
- Create sign-up, registration, sales, and other forms that can accept payment quickly, efficiently, and securely.
- Accept credit card payments directly from your WordPress website; no redirects for processing!
- Customize the Stripe Checkout modal with company name, logo, tagline, and more!
- Use Ninja Forms calculation fields to create dynamic totals based on what a user orders or signs up for, or set up a static payment amount.
- Include transaction ID receipts in user success messages or emails.
- Sign up your customers to recurring payment plans.
- Store both Live and Sandbox credentials for easy, per-form testing.
How Stripe for WordPress works
- Sign up for a Stripe account.
- Install and setup the Ninja Forms Stripe extension by entering your Stripe API Credentials.
- Create a form using Ninja Forms and enable the Stripe Collect Payment action.
- Your users fill out your form, complete payment on Stripe’s secure checkout page, and return to your form.
- Your form finishes submitting and processes any custom actions like notification email, success messages, redirects, and more!
* Stripe requires an SSL certificate on your site to communicate payment data securely. Don’t forget to set-up an SSL certificate to protect you and your customers.
Want more ways to accept payments online? Check out our PayPal Express add-on!