Live Search and Custom Fields
WordPress Filter, search & WooCommerce Product Filter
If you need a WordPress Filter Plugin, then Live Search and Custom Fields is a perfect choice that provides powerful live search and WooCommerce Product Filterfunctionality. It allows your users to filter and search the posts or your shop products according to their needs. Built with modern technologies(AngularJS), you will find it highly customizable with many modern features. It was designed in a way to provide you the best performance on query filtering.
- Works with: posts, any custom post type, WooCommerce Products, post tags, product taxonomies, post taxonomies, post categories, WooCommerce product attributes, WooCommerce product categories, WooCommerce product prices
- Filter posts and custom posts type, filter WooCommerce products.
- Live and instant search – a real time search by post title, WooCommerce product name, post content, WooCommerce product detail and WooCommerce product SKU.
- Filter by tags, categories, taxonomies, WooCommerce product attributes, WooCommerce product categories, WooCommerce product tags.
- Filter by WooCommerce product prices
- Filter posts and WooCommerce products by taxonomies
- Filter by WooCommerce product stock status( in stock / out of stock).
- Filter by WooCommerce product stock quantity.
- Filter by any LSCF custom fields
- Ajax Search – search in any LSCF custom fields. Search into multiple LSCF custom fields.
- Alternative filtering – disable empty categories, terms or custom fields when filtering.
- Taxonomies hierarchical filtering – displays the filters in a hierarchy order. Each subcategory item is displayed only when parent item is selected.
- Unlimited levels of deep for hierarchical filtering
- Range filters for WooCommerce product price, WooCommerce product stock quantity, any LSCF custom field type
- URL history option: push all filters into URL when filtering.
- Independent search/filters: display LSCF filters only, redirects to search/filter page when “search” button is clicked
- Customizable display mode of all the filter fields: as dropdowns, as checkbox, as radio button, as icon, as icon with text.
- Date interval filters for LSCF date custom field type.
- Option to populate the items from specified category/categories.
- Build custom posts type.
- Build LSCF custom fields: text field date field dropdown field radio buttonfield checkbox field checkbox with icon field
- Sort by: title, date, post ID, menu order, WooCommerce price, any LSCF custom field.
- Default order by: title, date, post ID, menu order, any LSCF custom field.
- Writing customization – change all the filter writing data from the plugin backend settings tab.
- Load more pagination type
- Reset filter button
- Easy export/import – LSCF custom posts, LSCF custom fields, and LSCF filters
Theme style and layout
- Modern and advanced live Frontend Editor – a real-time/live filter customizer.
- Multiple modern templates available
- Template switcher
- Drag&Drop filters ordering
- Horizontal and vertical view
- WooCommerce grid theme
- WooCommerce advanced grid theme
- Modern view-changer theme
- Accordion theme
- Flipper portrait theme
- Masonry grid theme
- Basic grid theme
- Filter sidebar position:left, horizontal, right
- Custom templates supported – you can create your own custom filter template from scratch using a child theme. Only HTML&CSS skills are required.
- The layout columns number control.
- Sidebar widgets – you can include additional widgets to your filter’s sidebar.
- Responsive layout & design
- Mobile ready
- It runs only one database query to display all custom fields (it doesn’t matter how many do you have). This improvement helps to avoid the database server workload on high-traffic websites.
- All filter queries are periodically cached – gives a very high performance to live search and posts filter.
- Browser Rendering is optimized.
- Programming skills are not required.
- Compatible with any custom post type from any theme.
- Custom Fields management – choose between custom fields that would show up only into filter page or only into post view page.