Gliu - Enjoy The Creativity
Gliu - Enjoy The Creativity
A creative WordPress blog theme should promise a unique visitor experience. And you, as the blog owner, should feel like this theme has been created only for you, upon your request. That’s what Gliu does.
The WOW Effect
We worked hard to create a “killer” blog homepage for increasing the impact at the first sight, which is called “The WOW Effect”. All of the small details, animations, hover effects and extraordinary approach serve to this.
Focused on Creativity
If we’re talking about a creative WordPress blog theme, you should find something new and remarkable in it. We created Gliu with this thought in our minds. Thus your creative content will shine in Gliu, with the help of the great design it has.
Fantastic Gliu Slider
We’re pretty sure that you’ve never seen a slider like this! After preloading your slides, it appears with a great animation decorated with some different shaped, colored and sized icons (we call them sparkles). And in each move, these sparkles animate randomly. You can change the number of sparkles as you wish.
As you may realized, you can use gifs in Gliu slider which makes your blog look even better. Your gif files must be at 260×260px to look nice in the slider. But how are you going to edit a gif file, right? Luckily, there’s a great service for editing gifs: https://ezgif.com/ It’s totally free to use.
Mark your posts to make them pop out! These badges are totally manual and can be added on “Edit Post” screen, from the “Gliu Post Options” panel.
By default, you’ll have “New”, “Hot” and “Sponsored” badges. It’s also possible to change their texts to something else. For example, you can write “Popular” instead of “Hot”. It’s up to you.
There are 4 types of a standard post in Gliu:
- Classic (With Featured Image)
- Hero With Light Title
- Hero With Dark Title
- Without Featured Image
You can easily set your post type by checking/unchecking the boxes on “Edit Post” screen, “Gliu Post Options” panel.
Just insert your gallery by using the “Add Media > Create Gallery” button into your post. Gliu will take it and display as a nice slider at the top of your post.
When you add a YouTube or Vimeo video to your post and choose the post format as “Video”, Gliu finds the first video in the post and moves it to the top of your post, like a featured image.
Social Media Embeds
Gliu detects your Twitter and Instagram embeds and decorates them with stripes, beautifully. Just insert the full URL of your Instagram/Twitter post and it will be OK. Easy and smooth.
Gliu has a banner management system which lets you add your banners into 10 different locations on homepage, page and post page.
User-Friendly WordPress Customizer
We care about your effort and time. That’s why we tried to make your work easy while you’re playing with the customizer. Gliu uses the native WordPress customizer and lets you change most of the things with a single mouse click.
- Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
- Child Theme Included
- No coding knowledge required
- 3 Post Formats: Standard, Gallery and Video
- All Google fonts included.
- Set font sizes for menu items, slider title, post title, post excerpt and post content.
- Unlimited Color Options
- 7 Header variations based on 3 logo positions: Logo Above the Menu, Logo Below the Menu, Logo on the Left
- 2 Blog Homepage Layouts: 2 columns and 3 columns. Plus, you can add optional SEO texts to your blog homepage by just inserting them into the fields on your customizer.
- Gliu Slider
- Show blog posts or a specific category in the slider
- Set the number of sparkles in the slider
- Hidden Sidebar
- Change Featured Image Size
- “Hero Featured Image” with dark/light title option
- “Related Posts” base options: Author, Tag, Category or Random
- Change Related Posts Count
- Change Logo Image Size
- Show/Hide Elements
- Banner Management System
- Translation via Theme Customizer
- 19 Social Accounts Available
- Contact Form 7 Support
- SEO Friendly
- W3C Validated
- Demo Content Included