CitiLights - Real Estate WordPress Theme
CitiLights - Real Estate WordPress Theme
Citilights is a premium responsive WordPress theme dedicatedly crafted for Property listing portal, as well as Agent and Agency’s website.
Understanding what online real estate business demands, we included in this theme viable functions such as Front-end submission, Membership Subscription, Google map integration, Advanced search, Property Featuring, dsIDXpress IDX Plugin support and more. To turn to the design, we make sure that it brings out premium look and feel to boost your credibility. Various property listing layouts are available and all are fully responsive.
Whether you are building a Property Sales and Rentals website, or you are an agent/agency looking to expand your online presence, Citilights is the right fit for you.
- 100% responsive and mobile friendly
Optimized for mobile devices. Be it on a PC, smartphone or tablet, Citilights always looks SHARP and SLEEK.
- Frontend submission and Agent profile
Apart from being able to submit property from frontend, registered users also have full control over their personal page. They are authorized to edit all information such as profile image, social networks, title, description, contact numbers.
- Easy and fully detailed Agent Dashboard
Properties are listed with Description, Featured Image and main information just as in list layout. Agents can quickly Make a property Featured or Mark property as Sold/Rent in one click.
- Real time Theme customizer preview
Twiddle with the configuration pane on the left, and see the theme changes accordingly on the right.
- Various payment options
- No Membership: Front-end registration is not allowed, only admin and those who have access to the backend can submit property. This is suitable for an agency’s site or an individual agent’s site.
- Free for all Users: Registered users are free to submit property without making any payment and there is no limitation in property listing. Select this membership type if your site is a free listing portal, or if you use another WP plugin that allows charging user at registration. It can also be used for agency’s site if you restrict user registration so that only your agents are able to log in and submit property from frontend.
- Membership Packages: Agents’ authority is restricted by the membership package assigned to them. You can change the number of listings and featured listings and the price of each package. By choosing this type, you will have option to enable Freemium Membership. This feature allows registered members to have a number of free listings and free featured listings before being asked to purchase membership.
- Pay per Submission: Select this to charge agent for every submission and featured property.
This function allows users to locate themselves on the map and quickly find all properties available around their position.
- Unlimited color
With powerful Theme Customizer functionality, feel free to coat your site with unlimited number of color variations.
- Revolution slider included
One of most powerful WordPress slider plugin which allows showing all kind of contents with breath-taking effects. It’s included in CitiLights, saving you $18.
- Visual Composer included
- Custom property fields
Custom fields provide additional information about the property. They will appear in the Property detail section in Property Page on frontend, along with the default fields. You are free to add or remove any custom field.
- Shortcodes ready
Beside an abundant list of Visual Composer’s shortcodes, CitiLights comes with specific shortcodes designed for real estate business.
- Pricing table
A specific Pricing table shortcode is included. It helps setting up pricing table in a breeze by retrieving information from the membership package settings and display as content. Or you can stick with the regular Visual Composer’s pricing table shortcode, it’s also styled to fit the theme design.
- 2 page header variants
Choose between Slider and Video background for page header. The options are available in each page’s settings.
- Various listing layouts
There are 4 layouts for property showcasing: Grid, List, Slider. Additionally, there is a specific slider to display Featured properties or Single Property. All are available as Shortcodes.
- Default Sold label
Properties marked as Sold won’t be displayed on property listing page, but are visible in Agent page
- Custom map pin
Upload an image to use as map pin. We included a PSD file to save you from the hassle.
- Translation ready
CitiLights supports WPML, thus can be translated into any language. PO file is also available if you prefer POEdit. Check translated languages list:
- dsIDXpress IDX Plugin compatible
All widgets and shortcodes are available. IDX Pages and Widgets are fully styled to accommodate to the overall design. Note that the plugin is supported, not included, please download it at www.dsidxpress.com
- Demo content included (XML)
Follow the instructions in our documentation to install Demo content. After that, you will have a site just like our demo, only with dummy images replacing demo images.
- Detailed and comprehensive documentation
We recommend giving a glimpse at our document before starting the actual work. It’s well written and might save you plenty of time.
- Devoted support
We are a professional and dedicated team who wants to bring best products and services to customers. If you have questions or need our support, feel free to pick our brain anytime from Mon to Fri (8:00am-5:00pm GMT+7).