Amelia - Enterprise-Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin
Amelia is a next-generation Appointment Booking WordPress plugin built with the newest technology by an award-winning team.
For all our users wondering about the high price, and for all users with expiring support: please reach out to us so we could provide you with detailed answers and information, and suggest currently available solutions and special offers.
Amelia is your automated booking specialist, working 24/7 to make sure your customers can make appointments even while you sleep.
It is a comprehensive booking software, supporting:
- Create custom events (classes, conferences, meetings, etc) and allow your customers book their attendance through a nice&polished front-end event calendar. (New!)
- Keep your customers and employees notified and reminded of their appointments in realtime with SMS notifications. (New!)
- Multiple employees with custom working hours and days off.
- Special Days support – configure specific dates or date ranges with a different schedule. (New!)
- 2-Way Google Calendar Integration for each employee.
- WooCommerce integration.
- Multiple services and service categories, Service Extras.
- Multiple business locations.
- Graphs and diagrams for business performance KPIs.
- And many more (see feature list).
Where can I see the feature list?
Feature list can be found here. It’s not 100% complete, but covers all major features. Detailed documentation, tutorials, demos can be found on the plugin’s website. A demo (fake Gym website) can be found here. A back-end “sandbox” demo is coming in a few days.
Will Amelia be a match for my business?
Amelia is perfect for any business that relies on scheduling and booking appointments in advance. Between others:
- Spa salons.
- Beauty and hairdresser salons.
- Private photographers and wedding photographers.
- Private tour guides.
- Private clinics, dentists, other healthcare companies.
- Law and business consultants.
- Personal life and business coaches.
- Tourism industry.
- Repair and service centers.
- Private psychologists.
- Internet Cafes.
- And many others…