Valenti – WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme
Valenti is a cutting-edge, feature-rich WordPress premium HD (retina-ready) review magazine theme that is fully-responsive. Using the exclusive Valenti Drag & Drop Builder users can have fun creating a unique homepage and easily make modifications to it any time they wish.
With Valenti s powerful and integrated reviews system and widget, you can use Valenti fully as a review theme too. Valenti also comes with a unique megamenu system for beautiful drop down menus and also the ability to set the featured image of a post to have a parallax effect.
And of course, Valenti comes with WooCommerce, bbPress and BuddyPress integration for the complete experience. Valenti truly is a premium review WordPress magazine for 2020 and beyond. Blogs, foodies and even newspaper sites will love Valenti!
Valenti brings back the fun in building a website!
- Clean, ultra modern and dynamic design which is perfect for newspaper, reviews and modern websites
- Optional separate logo to appear in main navigation bar
- Option to turn on/off hover zoom effects on sliders/grids
- Option to turn off By Line completely, or just disable specific parts of the By Line (Author, Date, Category, Comments)
- Takeover Background Ads (clickable backgrounds) system With 2 Templates included (2x .psd + 2 .png)
- Retina Ready (HD)
- Valenti is WPML-Ready, RTL-Ready and comes with .mo/.po files to easily translate into any language. Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Slovak and Norwegian are already translated & included.
- Boxed Or Full-Width site Option
- Unique mega menu system
- Login With Ajax Integrated
- Unique homepage drag and drop builder
- Integrated to top button with option to turn on/off
- Access to the 600+ fonts from http://www.google.com/fonts + drop-down menus with recommended fonts (hand-picked for their quality).
- Option to turn off About The Author box in admin theme options
- Option to turn off Lightbox in admin theme options
- Option to turn off Next/Previous box in admin theme options
- Option to turn off By Line in admin theme options ( By x on 01/01/2013 in Category This appears in posts/modules/blog styles).
- Three custom menu locations (Main, secondary and footer)
- Secondary menu navigation has drop down capabilities
- Custom Sidebars for category and pages
- Extensive documentation with images and videos. Can also be seen online.
- Integrated related posts with images that can be turned on/off from within the theme options
- Sample Dummy Content XML file included (Note: does not include images from the demo, all images are replaced with a dummy placeholder image)
- Schema Review Rich Snippet Microdata
- Schema Author Rich Snippet Microdata
- Schema Breadcrumbs Rich Snippet Microdata
- Fully Responsive design
- Simple and powerful Theme Options framework built-in
- Very sleek Lightbox integrated
- Custom Logo Upload
- Custom Favicon Upload
- Custom footer copyright
- Custom CSS section (Best practice to avoid losing CSS changes on theme updates)
- In-built pagination
- Indented threaded comments
- Dynamic breaking news in secondaru menu bar which pauses on mouse hover (Can be turned on/off from the theme options and filtered to show specific categories)
- SEO-Ready Everything is set as it should be. For example: Only one H1 per page and wrapped around the post title (NOT the logo which is terrible SEO), images pull the alt text data, relevant Meta schema data, etc
- Translation Ready with .mo/.po files included (French, Dutch & Spanish already translated and included)
- Designed with valid HTML5 + CCS3 code
- Extensively tested with ALL major browsers and versions, including IE8
- Multiple shortcodes included integrated straight into the TinyMCE (no more having to remember complicated code)
- Option of 468 60 Banner, 728 90 Banner or no banner at all next to logo.