Tiered Pricing Table for WooCommerce
Dynamic pricing for WooCommerce products based on product quantity. Specify prices for different product quantities, and sell more with Tiered Pricing Table for WooCommerce.
Dynamic pricing for WooCommerce products based on product quantity
Tiered pricing could be super useful for wholesalers and anybody who provides a progressive discount scale depending on the quantity or offers specific prices based on the user’s role.
You can easily set up individual pricing for various quantity ranges, and your customers would be able to see how the price for one item changes depending on the quantity they have chosen.
- flat prices or percentage discounts for a certain number of products
- role-based pricing
- configure every aspect of the price based exclusively on the user’s role
- combine user role and tiered pricing with setting up prices for different users
- auto price change depending on the selected amount of the product
- a pricing table on the product page with price dependence on quantity
- ability to choose the place where to display the pricing table and summary block on the product page
- the possibility to customize the appearance of the pricing table
- automatically applies your theme styles
- work properly with variable products, individual table for every variation
- display summary block with totals or replace product price with the actual or total price
- pricing rules are fulfilled regardless of where the user makes the purchase (post\catalog\widgets\etc)
- work with regular WooCommerce import\export and WP All Import
How it works on the Backend:
The plugin configuration is pretty simple; you have just two places to do that.
On the general settings, you can manage:
- static table content (titles, columns text, summary block content, and so on)
- general look (background color, apply CSS classes)
- areas where Table would be placed
- price settings (how to display price range, prefix, show total price)
How it looks on the Frontend:
After you set up pricing ranges on wp-admin, Pricing Table would automatically appear on the product page.
And displaying Pricing Table, where your users can find the exact price per different quantity range, is the plugin’s main advantage, whilst other plugins mostly just counting pricing for a particular quantity and calculate total discount in the cart.
Although when someone chooses a particular quantity, the total price will immediately adjust, given the discount and indicating the cost per piece.
You can control whether to show the summary block or not. Plus you can show total or actual cost instead of the regular product price.
and much more…