Gravity Perks Multi-page Navigation
What does it do
This plugin allows users to navigate more easily between the pages of your Gravity Forms multi-step form. Sure, Gravity Forms provides a Next and Previous button out of the box, and for simpler forms, those navigational buttons are enough. But when you re dealing with longer or more complex multi-page forms, providing additional page navigation is essential.
- Convert Gravity Forms page names into clickable page links.
Add clickable navigation to any multi-step form.
- Control when pages are navigable.
Activate navigation for any completed page, from the start, or when the last page is reached.
- Create custom page links for complete control of form navigation.
Build custom page links within the form or anywhere on the page.
- Full support for Gravity Forms Save and Continue feature.
Users can complete any number of pages in any order, and when Save and Continue is activated, their progress is saved.
- Integrates with Gravity Forms Preview Submission.
Provide a preview of the submission and a quick way for users to navigate to pages to fix mistakes.
- Back to Last Page button.
Automatically added in appropriate contexts to ease navigation.
- Automatic updates.
Get updates and latest features right in your dashboard.
- Awesome support.
We re here to help! And we mean it.